Great to see some love for this game!
A downloadable resource pack²
This is the Ballance Resourcepack², a pack of resource packs. I might update this in the future.
Packs currently included:
- Ballance Enhanced: Minor changes (mostly hue, black+white, etc.) to the original textures.
- New Ballance: Some textures radically changed to new ones, but generally still grounded.
- Ballance Wasteland: A new, corrupt landscape. Also changes most sounds.
- Ballance Funny: I AM BANANA
- Minecraft: Self-explanatory. Textures and sounds taken straight from Minecraft. Text can be a bit finnicky, and currently only the level 1 skybox is changed.
- Ballance Crappy: Hand-drawn, crappier versions of each texture, and mouth-recorded sound effects.
- Ballance Randomized: Every texture (including skyboxes) is randomly given a new application. Same for sounds. Python script included to recreate the chaos at home.
- i dont know what to do: Every texture and sound replaced with i dont know what to do.
Plans for resourcepacks:
- Ballance Industrial: replacing stone with metal, paper ball with blueprint ball, etc.
- Googlance: Every Ballance image is the first Google images search result for the name of that texture.
How to install:
First of all, backup your original Ballance resources. Then, copy and replace the Textures/Sounds folder with the one in the RP that you want to use. (It is recommended to delete "_marker_" and "atari.some video file format that I can't remember" because some of the RPs change the Atari logo.)
Click download now to get access to the following files: