8-bit Knock Out! 1.1
A downloadable brawler for Windows
Knock out your opponent in this hardcore pixel-art fighting game!
And here's how you play:
- The more damage you take, the more damage you deal.
- Rack up bountiful combos to push your opponent even further!
- Try to get your enemy off the level.
- Practice first in Training mode, where the opponent will only focus on not falling off. The Solo AI is quite tough!
- If you have a bud, try out Party mode for local multiplayer fun!
Player 1 (red) - WASD + E + Q
Player 2 (blue) - Arrow Keys + Enter + Shift
(You can use both configurations if you're playing solo)
← → / A D - Move
↑ / W - Jump (you can triple jump and wall jump)
↓ / S - Shield (while standing on the ground)
Enter / E - Dash: this is your attack. Dash while holding direction keys to dash in that direction. Every character has a different attack.
Down / S - Crouch (while standing on the ground)
Shift / Q - Shield (this has a small cooldown, but doesn't have to be performed on the ground)
Esc - Pause game
Do you want your character/level in the game?
Character submission form:
Level submission form:
All assets made by me EXCEPT:
'4 pixel font' by Groszak
Text-to-speech from NaturalReaders
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Bosca Ceoil, Bfxr, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, Local multiplayer, Ludum Dare 44, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.