- This is not a very special devlog. I'm just saying that ALL of my games from now on will be free with the ONLY exception being long-term, 2-3 year projects... such as Kråmening! I've been returning to work on this game for quite a while now. Remember that you can see development updates on the website: https://kramening.wordpress.com ...and you can watch me stream on https://twitch.tv/89odev
- The new update features a few bug fixes: Hovering the mouse over buttons which are already selected no longer makes a sound You cannot select nonexisting buttons in the pause menu anymore The Solo AI has been made normal again In addition, I made the game "In Development", made the official version paid, and added a Demo version.
- Finally, the long-awaited 1.1 update for 8BKO is here! This addition includes several major new features: A character selection screen Colors, characters, and levels New music Tons of bug fixes Do you want your own chcracters or levels in the game? Character submission form: https://forms.gle/gk1DBvK5hQuGSaEa7 Level submission form: https://forms.gle/6YPyPV9RzWTgNWFt8
- Hi guys! I haven't posted anything in a while, and that's because of school exams marking the end of the year and heavy work on 8BKO. I first just wanted to add online multiplayer, but that certainly doesn't want to work. Instead, I'm trying to implement an even newer menu system and, more importantly, more content. I will add 3 new levels (Tokyo, Arcade, and Hunt) and 3 new characters (Dom, Nick...
- Another update! Yay! New features: A new menu, with submenus and a back button (note that all "online" stuff doesn't do anything yet) A new control system: Down/S makes you crouch, while there's a seperate shield button - Q/Shift I'm not quite sure where to start with the multiplayer though, expect it to come a bit later than planned.